Please join us in 2019 as we celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the Beaumont Inn and our family’s five generations of innkeeping.
2019 Special Events Celebrating 100 Years
Mark your calendars now with these dates that will be weekends full of centennial Beaumont Inn celebrations.
May 31-June 2, 2019 – Beaumont Classics Weekend
July 19- July 21, 2019 -The Second Beaumont Classics Weekend
Classics Weekends Include:
- Friday and Saturday, a Four-Course Fixed Price Menu of Traditional Beaumont Inn Dishes/Classics will be served in the Main Dining Room for Houseguests of the Inn as well as General Reservations. Seating will be limited so please get your reservations ASAP.
- To see the full May Classics Weekend Menu, please click here: Nostalgia Weekend Menu
- For Houseguests, there will be a Friday evening Wine & Cheese Innkeepers Welcome Reception from 5:00 -6:00 pm.
- On Saturday, for Houseguests, Jayne Thompson Antiques will be providing a Tea and Tour of their antiques collection at their property. One tour will be over the First Classics weekend on June 1st and the second tour will be on July 20th during the Second Classics weekend. Both tours will be from 10 am to Noon for houseguests and will include a tour of the property guided by owners Mark and Lori Finke and end with light snacks and tea. For more information on Jayne Thompson Antiques and their collection please click here. Only houseguests can be a part of the tour, so if you are staying with us over the Classics weekend be sure to let the front desk know you would like to go on this Tea and Tour.
- On Saturday night, the Innkeepers will be available in the Owl’s Nest from 5:00-7:00 pm for a question and answer, storytelling, and history lesson session. If there is enough interest, Helen Dedman will host bingo Saturday night in the parlor for Houseguests after dinner. Please let the front desk know when you are booking your Classics weekend that you are interested in bingo Saturday night.
September 21, 2019 – 100 Year Celebration Party (please note this is an invitation only event)
There may be smaller “pop-up” celebration events throughout 2019, stay tuned!
Be sure to follow the Inn on Facebook as we share classic recipes of the Inn each Wednesday and Inn memories every Thursday. Recently we shared on Facebook that the Inn was recognized as part of the Congressional Record for its 100-years (Issue 165, Volume 19, Senate pgs. 764-765).
Our Main Inn was built in 1845, so we have a fascinating story before 1919. See our many displays of photos and historic one-of-a-kind treasures. Read a brief history of Beaumont Inn!