The Main Dining Room at Beaumont Inn features classic Kentucky cuisine and southern hospitality inside our historic 1845 building.
Join us Friday 6:00-7:30 p.m. and Saturday 6:00-8:00 p.m. Reservations in the Main Dining Room are strongly advised prior to arrival. Call 1-800-352-3992 or 859-734-3381. Also see our lunch menu and Sunday Brunch Menu.
A Kentucky Tradition Since 1919
Proud Recipient of the 2015 James Beard Foundation’s America’s Classic Award.
August 2017 Dinner Menu, Changes Weekly
- Fried Green Tomatoes, House Pimento Cheese, Creole Mustard Vinaigrette, House Smoked Bacon 10
- Kentucky Cheese Plate, Assortment of Kenny’s Farmhouse Cheeses, House Pickles, Crostinis, Thin-Sliced Country Ham, Helen’s Honey 12
- Chef Joe Dearing’s Crab Cakes, Lump Crab Meat, Roasted Red Pepper Remoulade, Apple & Kohlrabi Slaw 16
Soup & Salad
- Homemade Soup Du Jour Cup 3 / Bowl 5
- House Salad, Fresh Greens, Cucumber, Carrot, Cherry Tomatoes, Choice of Dressing 4
- Tomato-Basil Caesar, Local Lettuces, Kenny’s Asiago, Garlic-Herb Croutons 6
- The Classic Beaumont Dinner, Our Famous “Yellow-Legged” Fried Chicken & Two-Year-Old Kentucky-Cured Country Ham, Beaumont Inn Corn Pudding, House-Seasoned Green Beans 22. Fried Chicken or Country Ham 20. Add $4 for ½ Chicken
- Fried Chicken Livers , Whipped Potatoes, Cream Gravy, Grilled Red Onion 22
- Hickory Smoked Brisket, Vinegar-Braised Kale & Black Eyed Peas, Charred Leek Barbeque Sauce 28
- Marksbury Farm Pork Chop, Ember Roasted Carrot Puree, Fennel Agrodolce, Bourbon Poached Cherries 26
- Pan-Seared Salmon, Local Mushrooms, Summer Squash, Zucchini, Red Onion, Sauce Vierge 26
- Blackhawk Farms Delmonico Ribeye, Duck Fat Potatoes, Garlic Herb Butter, Truffled Bordelaise 32
- Chef Brians Shrimp & Grits, Jumbo Prawns, House Pancetta, Sweet Corn, Local Mushrooms, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Polenta 26
- Plate of Vegetables, Assortment of our locally sourced Vegetables 22
Sides $3, Vinegar Braised Greens & Black Eyed Pease, Whipped Potatoes & Cream Gravy, Chef’s Seasonal Vegetable, Our Famous Corn Pudding, House-Seasoned Green Beans, Beaumont Inn Classic Vegetable
$4 Split Plate Charge – 18% Gratuity for Parties of 8 or More – Additional Charges for Special Requests
Brian Curry, Executive Chef