The Main Dining Room at Beaumont Inn features classic Kentucky cuisine and southern hospitality inside our historic 1845 building.
Join us Friday 6:00-7:30 p.m. and Saturday 6:00-8:00 p.m. Reservations in the Main Dining Room are strongly advised prior to arrival. Call 1-800-352-3992 or 859-734-3381. Also see our lunch menu and Sunday Brunch Menu.
A Kentucky Tradition Since 1919
Proud Recipient of the 2015 James Beard Foundation’s America’s Classic Award.
Recent menu… Changes Weekly
- Soup Du Jour Cup 3 / Bowl 5
- House Salad, Fresh Greens, Cucumber, Carrot, Cherry Tomatoes 4
- Stuffed Mushrooms, Smoked Sausage, Cream & Parmesan Cheese 8
- Beaumont Caprese Salad, Local Heirloom Tomatoes, Local Basil, Fresh Mozzarella, Coarse Grain Sea Salt, Balsamic Reduction 6 (sub 3)
- Fried Green Tomatoes, Buttermilk Ranch 9
- Watermelon Salad, Local Watermelon, Local Mint, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Feta 6 (sub 3)
- Relish Plate, Helen’s Pickles 2 Ways, Homegrown Squash & Zucchini Relish, Crostinis, Thin-Sliced Country Ham, Coarse Grain Mustard, Helen’s Honey 10
Served with Choice of: House Salad, Cup of Soup, or 1 Side Item
- The Classic Beaumont Dinner, “Yellow-Legged” Fried Chicken & Two-Year-Old Kentucky-Cured Country Ham, Seasoned Green Beans, Our Famous Corn Pudding 22
- Country Ham or Fried Chicken 20 Add $4 for 1/2 Chicken
- New York Strip Steak, Willett Bourbon & Peppercorn Demi-Glaze, Potato Puffs 30
- Pan-Seared Salmon, Dill Aioli, Bacon-Maple Shaved Brussel Sprouts 26
- Weisenberger Mill Corn Meal Dusted Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin, Cheese Grits, Charred Sweet Corn, Sauce Bordelaise 26
- Fried Chicken Livers, Cream Gravy, Whipped Potatoes, Grilled Red Onion 22
- Chef’s Catch, Pan-Seared Sea Scallops, Local Heirloom Cherry Tomato Risotto, Basil Oil, Balsamic Reduction 24
- Filet of Beef Medallions, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Whipped Potatoes 30
Sides: Whipped Potatoes & Cream Gravy, Chef’s Nightly Green Vegetable, Our Famous Corn Pudding, House-Seasoned Green Beans, Classic Beaumont Vegetable