The Main Dining Room at Beaumont Inn features classic Kentucky cuisine and southern hospitality inside our historic 1845 building.
Join us Friday 6:00-7:30 p.m. and Saturday 6:00-8:00 p.m. Reservations in the Main Dining Room are strongly advised prior to arrival. Call 1-800-352-3992 or 859-734-3381. Also see our lunch menu and Sunday Brunch Menu.
A Kentucky Tradition Since 1919
Proud Recipient of the James Beard Foundation’s America’s Classic Award.
April 2018 Dinner Menu, Changes Weekly
- Fried Green Tomatoes, House-Smoked Bacon, Homemade Pimento Cheese 10
- Kentucky Cheese Plate, Assortment of Kenny’s Farmhouse Cheeses, House Pickles, Crostinis, Thin-Sliced Country Ham, Helen’s Honey 12
- Smoked Salmon Canapes, Rye Crostini, House Smoked Salmon, Caper Cream Cheese Spread, Lemon Zest, Cilantro 9
Soup & Salad
- Homemade Soup Du Jour *GF Cup 3 / Bowl 5
- House Salad, Fresh Greens, Cucumber, Carrot, Cherry Tomatoes, Choice of Dressing *GF 4
- Tomato-Basil Caesar, Local Lettuces, Kenny’s Asiago, Garlic-Herb Croutons 6
- Creamy Blue Cheese Chopped Salad, Chopped Iceberg, Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing, Tomatoes, Chopped Country Ham, Parmesan, Scallions *GF 6
- The Classic Beaumont Dinner, Our Famous “Yellow-Legged” Fried Chicken & Two-Year-Old Kentucky-Cured Country Ham, Beaumont Inn Corn Pudding, House-Seasoned Green Beans 22 / Fried Chicken or Country Ham 20, Add $4 for ½ Chicken
- Marksbury Farm Pork Chop, Smoked Sweet Potato Puree, Broccoli, Spiced Apple Jam *GF 26
- Grilled Swordfish, Soy-Ginger Glaze, Citrus & Sugar Snap Pea Rice Pilaf 27
- Delmonico Ribeye, Truffle Béarnaise, Duck Fat Potatoes, Brown Butter Brussel Sprouts *GF 35
- Shrimp & Grits, House Pancetta, Sweet Corn, Mushrooms, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes 26
- Cast Iron-Seared Lamb Chops, Garlic Pan Sauce, Whipped Potatoes, Julienne Asparagus 30
- Plate of Vegetables, Brussel Sprouts, Broccoli, Mushrooms, Corn, Tomatoes, Red Quinoa, Smoked Sweet Potato Puree *GF 19
Sides $3, Whipped Potatoes & Cream Gravy, Beaumont Inn Classic Vegetable, Brown-Butter Broccoli, Our Famous Corn Pudding, House-Seasoned Green Beans
$4 Split Plate Charge – 18% Gratuity for Parties of 8 or More – Additional Charges for Special Requests
We are a Kentucky Proud Restaurant.