The Main Dining Room at Beaumont Inn features classic Kentucky cuisine and southern hospitality inside our historic 1845 building.
Sunday Brunch is served 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Reservations in the Main Dining Room are strongly advised prior to arrival. Call 1-800-352-3992 or 859-734-3381. Also see our Lunch Menu and Dinner Menu. Proud Recipient of the 2015 James Beard Foundation’s America’s Classic Award.
Sunday Brunch $15.95/person
Includes Starter & Entrée Course
- Bowl of Fresh Fruit
- House Salad, Choice of Dressing
- Cup of Soup Du Jour
- Corn Meal Batter Cakes, Brown Sugar Syrup
Entrees, Served with Choice of 2 Sides
- Beaumont Breakfast, 2 Farm Fresh Eggs, Your Choice: Petit New York Strip, Country Ham, Sausage Patties, or Crispy Bacon
- The Classic Beaumont Dinner, “Yellow-Legged” Fried Chicken & Two-Year-Old Kentucky –Cured Country Ham
- Southern Fried Catfish, Homemade Tartar Sauce
- Kentucky Hot Brown, Toast Points, Sliced Turkey Breast, Chopped Ham, Sliced Turkey, Mornay Sauce, Crispy Bacon
- Sheila’s French Toast, Powdered Sugar, Brown Sugar Syrup
- Chicken Croquettes, Cream Sauce
Sides: Bacon, Sausage, Biscuit & Gravy, Starch of the Day, Green Vegetable of the Day, Our Famous Corn Pudding
- Fresh Garden Salad, Mixed Greens, Cucumber, Tomato, Carrots, topped with Grilled Chicken or Grilled Fresh Salmon
- BLT Salad, Bibb Lettuce, Thick-Cut Peppered Bacon, Julienne Tomatoes, Parmesan, Warm Bacon Vinaigrette with Grilled Chicken or Salmon
- Tasting Plate, Homemade Pimento Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Homemade Chicken Salad, Fresh Fruit, Cherry Tomatoes, Crackers and Housemade Wafers
Brunch Cocktail Suggestions
- Our Good Ol’ Bloody Mary: You pick from any of our Vodkas. Crisp celery, Lime, Olives, slightly spicy Bloody Mary Mix!
- The Classic Mimosa: It’s not just for special occasions! Poema Sparkling Brut & Orange Juice.
- How bout an Ice Cold Martini! Why Not? Vodka or Gin. Olives or with a Twist.
- Golfer’s Delight: Sweet Tea, Pink Lemonade, and a subtle shot of Vodka.
- Ask to see our wine list!