The Main Dining Room at Beaumont Inn features classic Kentucky cuisine and southern hospitality inside our historic 1845 building.
Sunday Brunch is served 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Reservations in the Main Dining Room are strongly advised prior to arrival. Call 1-800-352-3992 or 859-734-3381. Also see our Lunch Menu and Dinner Menu. Proud Recipient of the 2015 James Beard Foundation’s America’s Classic Award.
Sunday Brunch $15.95/person
Includes Starter & Entrée Course
- Bowl of Fresh Fruit
- House Salad, Choice of Dressing
- Cup of Soup Du Jour
- Corn Meal Batter Cakes, Brown Sugar Syrup
Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch, Served with Choice of 2 Sides
- Beaumont Breakfast, 2 Farm Fresh Eggs, Choice: Country Ham, Sausage Patties, or Crispy Bacon
- Crab Cake Benedict, Lump Crab Cake, Poached Egg, Brown Butter Hollandaise
- Bananas Foster French Toast, Bourbon Sauce, Whipped Cream
- Beaumont Garden Frittata, Fresh Garden Veggies, Farm Fresh Eggs, Local Mushrooms, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole
- Blackberry Pancakes, Blackberry Compote, Whipped Cream, Local Sweetgrass Granola, Brown Sugar Syrup
- Avocado Toast, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Herbs, Lemon Zest, Sunny-Side Egg, Sourdough Bread
- Fresh Fruit with Yoghurt, Seasonal Fruit & Berries, Low Fat Yoghurt, Helen’s Honey, Local Sweetgrass Granola
- The Classic Beaumont Dinner, “Yellow-Legged” Fried Chicken, & Two-Year-Old Kentucky-Cured Country Ham
- Southern Fried Catfish, Homemade Tartar Sauce
- Traditional Kentucky Hot Brown, Toast Points, Sliced Turkey Breast, Chopped Country Ham, Tomato Slices, Mornay Sauce, Bacon
- Chicken Croquettes, Cream Sauce
- Chef’s Salad*, Fresh Greens, Egg, Cheese, Bacon Crumbles, Turkey, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrot
Sides: Bacon, Sausage, Biscuit & Gravy, Starch of the Day, Green Vegetable of the Day, Corn Pudding, Cheese Grits
*Not Served with 2 Sides – 18% Gratuity Added to Parties of 8+ – $4 Split Plate Charge
Brunch Cocktail Suggestions
- Our Good Ol’ Bloody Mary: You pick from any of our Vodkas. Crisp celery, Lime, Olives, slightly spicy Bloody Mary Mix!
- The Classic Mimosa: It’s not just for special occasions! Poema Sparkling Brut & Orange Juice.
- How bout an Ice Cold Martini! Why Not? Vodka or Gin. Olives or with a Twist.
- Golfer’s Delight: Sweet Tea, Pink Lemonade, and a subtle shot of Vodka.
- Ask to see our wine list!