Beaumont Inn is located approximately 70 miles southeast of Louisville, 34 miles south of Frankfort, and 32 miles southwest of Lexington, in the heart of Central Kentucky. Enjoy some of the most beautiful scenery in the world as you drive through the heart of Kentucky’s Bluegrass Country. Danville, Kentucky is only five miles away.
Driving Directions to Beaumont Inn from:
- Cincinnati, Ohio: I-75 South to I-64 West toward Frankfort. In Frankfort, take U.S. 127 South to Harrodsburg. (Do not take U.S. 127 by-pass.) On the south end of Harrodsburg, Beaumont Inn billboard is on the left, turn left onto Beaumont Inn Dr.
- Louisville, Kentucky: I-64 East to Exit 48 (Lawrenceburg/Graefenburg exit) onto Route 151 South to U.S. 127 South to Harrodsburg. South end of Harrodsburg, Beaumont Inn billboard is on left, turn left onto Beaumont Inn Drive.
- Nashville, Tennessee: I-65 North to Bluegrass (BG) Parkway East at Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Take Harrodsburg/Danville exit to U.S. 127 South to Harrodsburg, (Do not take U.S. 127 by-pass.) South end of Harrodsburg, Beaumont Inn billboard is on left, turn left onto Beaumont Inn Drive.
- Knoxville, Tennessee: I-75 North to Mount Vernon exit. Take Route 150 West to Danville, Kentucky to U.S. 127 North. Entrance is off U.S. 127 on right.
- The closest airport is the Blue Grass Airport in Lexington (LEX), about 32 miles away.
- For even more flight choices, check the Louisville International Airport (SDF), about 70 miles away.