We are fortunate to have many talented artisans in our state, and many are featured in our Beaumont Inn gift shop, located near downtown Harrodsburg, Kentucky, and just a few miles from Danville. We are especially delighted to featured “Kentucky Crafted” items created by a craftsman that has been juried, or judged, by the Kentucky Arts Council. Some of these items include Raku horsehair pottery from Columbia and Philpot Kentucky; cookware from Berea, delightful dog, cat and horse prints from Versailles, and beautiful wooden boxes from Kettle, Kentucky. Many local artists are also represented in the shop—jewelry, pottery, weaving, oil paintings, watercolors, photography prints. Helen is constantly on the lookout for new items and travels to gift shows. Get updates on the latest arrivals from Beaumont Inn Gift Shop on Facebook!
Shop now at on Beaumont Inn Online Store on Shopify. Also, we will ship to you anything in our shop, including our cookbook, corn meal batter cake mix, brown sugar syrup and souvenirs.
Top 10 Sellers
Here are our best sellers in the Harrodsburg’s finest gift shop at Beaumont Inn:
- Any and all candy make in Kentucky—Mom Blakeman’s Pull Candy, Rebecca Ruth Bourbon Ball, Ruth Hunt Blue Mondays and Caramels and Mallows.
- Any and all Kentucky made food products, especially our own Beaumont Inn Corn Meal mix, Brown Sugar Syrup and Green Tomato Relish. We also have Howards Creek Beer Cheese, selection of Kenny’s cheeses, Abiding Grace Farm Spicy Pickles and Dilly Beans, Rainbow Harvest Farm jams and jellies.
- Aluminum horse design serving pieces from Arthur Court Deigns–classic
- Louisville Stoneware Classic Bake ware—this Kentucky company has been around for 100 years.
- Baggalini purses and accessories, designed by airline stewardesses, light weight with lots of organizing pockets
- Susan Shaw horse design jewelry
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail shirts, caps, magnets and some specific distillery products—Makers Mark gourmet sauce, Woodford Reserve bourbon sugar, etc.
- Kentucky Cookbooks—especially our own Beaumont Inn Special Recipes.
- Ginger Snaps—you buy a “snap or snaps” which fit into bracelets, rings, necklace—ultimate bling!
- Plush horses from Douglas Company for the young and old horse lovers.
We’ll create a customized Kentucky gift basket for you!
Gift Shop Hours
Monday & Tuesday, 9 AM – NOON
Wednesday & Thursday, 9 AM – NOON
Friday & Saturday, 9 AM – 6 PM
Sunday 9 AM – 3 PM