The Owl’s Nest is Open!
We are so excited to have the Old Owl Tavern and Nest reopened. We have missed sharing our food with every one of you. The Nest at this time is open for dinner Friday and Saturday from 5:00 -8:00 pm. Dinner reservations can be made by calling our Front Desk at 859-734-3381. Reservations are preferred but walk-ins are now accepted. Walk-in guests need to park and call 859-734-0559. Don’t want to dine in. Carryout details are below.
With COVID-19 there are however certain restrictions and new ways that we will be serving our delicious food to our guests to comply with current regulations.
For Our Dine in Guests:
- The Nest will only be open Friday and Saturday nights for dinner.
- For the Old Owl Tavern and Nest dinner menu click here – Tavern and Nest Dinner Menu.
- Reservations are preferred but walk-ins for tables are now accepted. Walk-in guests need to park and call 859-734-0559.
- Reservations for dinner will be between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
- All reservations will be held up to 15 minutes, after that your table will be given to another guest. Reservations are for 1.5-hour increments.
- Upon arriving for dinner, please call 859-734-0559 to ensure your table is ready. If your table is ready, please head to the front door where you will be greeted and taken to your table. Please do not wait outside the Tavern for your table.
- All our staff for your safety will be wearing masks and gloves. Due to the Governor’s order, guests must also arrive with masks that they may take off while dining. Tables will also have appropriate social distancing. Hand sanitizer will be available for your use as well.
For Our Nest Carryout Guests:
- Please call 859-734-0559, Friday and Saturday after 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm to order your carryout dinner. Though you may order your carryout before 5:00 pm, food will not be ready for carryout till 5:00 pm. You will pick up your order from the Tavern bar.
More Details about the Owl’s Nest Pub:
The Owl’s Nest features a cozy pub atmosphere complete with a small intimate paneled bar and additional designer seating allowing for a most relaxing atmosphere to conclude the activities of the day. Get a drink before or after your dinner at the Tavern or Main Dining Room. The richly appointed English-style pub is intimate and great for a romantic evening or a gathering of friends and family. Our business travelers watching sports on the 62-inch flat screen Plasma TV.