The Owl’s Nest Reopens June 17th!
We are so excited to be reopening the Old Own Tavern and Nest to our guests for dinner starting June 17. We have missed sharing our food with every one of you. With COVID-19 there are however certain restrictions and new ways that we will be serving our delicious food to our guests to comply with current regulations.
Starting June 17th for our Dine in Guests:
- The Old Owl Tavern and Nest will only be at a 33% capacity due to current restrictions. As those restrictions change so will our capacity.
- The Old Owl Tavern and Nest will only be open Tuesday through Saturday nights for dinner. The Tavern will not be serving lunch at this time.
- The Old Owl Tavern and Nest will have a limited menu at this time (but it still contains some of your favorites!). For our new dinner menu click here – Tavern Nest Menu 6-4-2020.
- All guests dining in MUST have a reservation. To make your reservation please call our front desk at 859-734-3381. Our front desk will start taking reservations Monday June 8.
- Your seating options include the Tavern, Tavern patio, and Nest.
- Reservations for dinner will be between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
- All reservations will be held up to 15 minutes, after that your table will be given to another guest. Reservations are for 1.5-hour increments.
- Upon arriving for dinner, please call 859-734-0559 to ensure your table is ready. If your table is ready, please head to the front door where you will be greeted and taken to your table. Please do not wait outside the Tavern for your table.
- All our staff for your safety will be wearing masks and gloves. Tables will also have appropriate social distancing. Hand sanitizer will be available for your use as well.
Starting June 17th for Our Carryout Guests:
- Please call 859-734-0559, Tuesday through Saturday after 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm to order your carryout dinner. You will pick up your order from the Tavern bar.
The Owl’s Nest features a cozy pub atmosphere complete with a small intimate paneled bar and additional designer seating allowing for a most relaxing atmosphere to conclude the activities of the day. Get a drink before or after your dinner at the Tavern or Main Dining Room. The richly appointed English-style pub is intimate and great for a romantic evening or a gathering of friends and family. Our business travelers watching sports on the 62-inch flat screen Plasma TV.