The Inn is open and we look forward to welcoming guests. Due to COVID-19 there will be some changes to your stay, but we will still provide you a unique Kentucky experience. After so much time at home, let us host you in this historic and treasured Inn. For your reservation, please call 859-734-3381.
Starting July 1, 2020:
• Guests will only be able to stay in the Main Inn and Goddard Hall.
• There will not be any overnight stays on Sunday or Monday Nights.
• Our breakfast menu will still have some of our delicious southern food, but we are unable to serve a continental service at this time.
• Our Harrod Room will be closed and will not be open for coffee or tea service. Guests will have to request coffee and tea from the Dining Room. Please note as you enjoy our Parlor social distancing must be maintained for your safety. Our front porches are ready for you to relax and enjoy.
• During your stay at this time, there will be no in-service housekeeping. Fresh towels can be left by the door upon request and trash can be removed as well if left outside the door.
• Our Front Desk will take reservations for dinner when making your overnight reservation.
• Each room will contain two bottles of Highbridge Springs water.
• The Pool will not be open this summer.
• The in-room amenities at this time are limited to Flowers and Wine. Be sure to let our Front Desk know if you would like either in your room.
Goddard Hall, built in 1935, features 10 deluxe guest rooms with queen beds, private baths, central air conditioning/heat with individual room controls, cable television, telephones, coffee makers, and Wi-fi access. It’s a perfect place for a family reunion or groups since it has great porches for gathering. Goddard Hall is named after Annie Bell Goddard, founder of Beaumont Inn. Several of these rooms contain framed memorabilia and articles of clothing belonging to the founder. Two of the rooms have a Murphy bed to sleep an extra person. All of these rooms are “Silver” level (see rates below). Call for reservations, 1-800-352-3992 or 859-734-3381. Check availability now & book online.
Main Inn Rooms
Each room in the Main Inn, built in 1845, is individually decorated with antique furnishings and has a private bath, high ceilings, cable television, wireless Internet access, and central air conditioning. Guestrooms are located on the second and third floors. The parlors, dining room and gift shop are on the first floor. Diamond Rooms are our most spacious rooms in the Main Inn and feature a king bed, sitting area and Dimplex electric fireplace. Gold Rooms are large corner rooms with two double beds or a king bed. Silver Rooms are just a bit smaller and feature a king or queen bed. See rates below. Call for reservations, 1-800-352-3992 or 859-734-3381. Check availability now & book online.
Room Rates (include a full Southern Breakfast for two)
January-March 2020 (Valentine’s Wknd 2/14-15)
- Bronze: Sun-Thurs $123 | Fri & Sat $140 | Valentine’s Wknd $150
- Silver: Sun-Thurs $125 | Fri & Sat $145 | Valentine’s Wknd $160
- Gold: Sun-Thurs $140 | Fri & Sat $155 | Valentine’s Wknd $175
- Diamond: Sun-Thurs $145 | Fri & Sat $165 | Valentine’s Wknd $190
- Bronze: Sundays $120 | Mon-Thurs $150 | Fri & Sat $160
- Silver: Sundays $130 | Mon-Thurs $160 | Fri & Sat $170
- Gold: Sundays $140 | Mon-Thurs $175 | Fri & Sat $185
- Diamond: Sundays $150 | Mon-Thurs $190 | Fri & Sat $200
November & December 2020 (Thanksgiving 11/25-26)
- Bronze: Sundays $120 | Mon-Thurs $135 | Fri & Sat $150 | Thanksgiving $150
- Silver: Sundays $130 | Mon-Thurs $145 | Fri & Sat $160 | Thanksgiving $160
- Gold: Sundays $140 | Mon-Thurs $155 | Fri & Sat $175 |Thanksgiving $175
- Diamond: Sundays $170 | Mon-Thurs $170 | Fri & Sat $190 | Thanksgiving $190
Reservations Information – call 859-734-3381
- Rates are double occupancy. Single occupancy rates available. Extra person charge: $20 for Children 11 and under and $35 for each adult.
- Stay longer and save: 10% off above rates for stays of 3-4 days, 15% off above rates for stays of 5-7 days, 20% off above rates for stays of 8 days or longer
- Two night minimum for October weekends.
- A $95 deposit is required for each room reserved. This deposit is refundable less a $10 per room cancellation/processing fee if the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to the day of scheduled arrival. Any cancellation after the 30 day deadline but prior to 7 days of scheduled arrival will warrant a deposit refund less $35 per room late cancellation/ processing fee. All deposits are non-refundable after the 7 day deadline. For two-night minimum weekends and special package weekends, the deposit is the first night’s rate.
- Beaumont Inn is in the Eastern Standard (Daylight) Time Zone.
- We can not accommodate pets.