The Inn is open and we look forward to welcoming guests. Due to COVID-19 there will be some changes to your stay, but we will still provide you a unique Kentucky experience. After so much time at home, let us host you in this historic and treasured Inn. For your reservation, please call 859-734-3381. Be sure to check out our fall room rate specials!
Room Rate Special through October 2020-Book Now!
We’re Slashing Rates for the Fall Season. Through the end of October, ALL Rooms are $130 per Night, Double Occupancy. We’ve significantly relaxed our Deposit Policy. For October Reservations, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED! Just give us a Credit Card to hold the Room, and we won’t charge you anything until you arrive!
Please note – No Additional Discounts for 3 Night Stays. Additional Charges for more than 2 Guests per Room. We reserve the right to Charge your Credit Card on file for one (1) Night’s Lodging Rate for a No Show on the Night of a Reservation. All Reservations that were previously made for October 2020 will have the Rate adjusted to the Slashed Rate of $130/Double Occupancy.
Our November Room Rate Deal! Come visit!
The Inn will be open Thursday, Friday and Saturday Nights in November and ALL Rooms continue to be $130 per Night, Double Occupancy, and includes Breakfast. NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!
Please note – Additional Charges for 3+ Guests in Room. Must provide a Credit Card. Guests will be charged 1 Nights Lodging for No Cancellation.
Staying with us:
• Guests will only be able to stay in the Main Inn and Goddard Hall.
• There will not be any overnight stays on Sunday or Monday Nights.
• Our breakfast menu will still have some of our delicious southern food, but we are unable to serve a continental service at this time.
• Our Harrod Room will be closed and will not be open for coffee or tea service. Guests will have to request coffee and tea from the Dining Room. Please note as you enjoy our Parlor social distancing must be maintained for your safety. Our front porches are ready for you to relax and enjoy.
• During your stay at this time, there will be no in-service housekeeping. Fresh towels can be left by the door upon request and trash can be removed as well if left outside the door.
• Our Front Desk will take reservations for dinner and Saturday lunch when making your overnight reservation.
• Each room will contain two bottles of Highbridge Springs water.
• The in-room amenities at this time are Flowers, Wine, Strawberries, and our Cheese/Charcuterie Plate. Be sure to let our Front Desk know if you would like any of these in your room.
Goddard Hall, built in 1935, features 10 deluxe guest rooms with queen beds, private baths, central air conditioning/heat with individual room controls, cable television, telephones, coffee makers, and Wi-fi access. It’s a perfect place for a family reunion or groups since it has great porches for gathering. Goddard Hall is named after Annie Bell Goddard, founder of Beaumont Inn. Several of these rooms contain framed memorabilia and articles of clothing belonging to the founder. Two of the rooms have a Murphy bed to sleep an extra person. All of these rooms are “Silver” level (see rates below). Call for reservations, 1-800-352-3992 or 859-734-3381. Check availability now & book online.
Main Inn Rooms
Each room in the Main Inn, built in 1845, is individually decorated with antique furnishings and has a private bath, high ceilings, cable television, wireless Internet access, and central air conditioning. Guestrooms are located on the second and third floors. The parlors, dining room and gift shop are on the first floor. Diamond Rooms are our most spacious rooms in the Main Inn and feature a king bed, sitting area and Dimplex electric fireplace. Gold Rooms are large corner rooms with two double beds or a king bed. Silver Rooms are just a bit smaller and feature a king or queen bed. See rates below. Call for reservations, 1-800-352-3992 or 859-734-3381. Check availability now & book online.