As our parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents before us have done, we welcome you to Beaumont Inn in historic Harrodsburg, Kentucky, and the heart of the Bluegrass Region in the heart of Kentucky. Enjoy gracious service with historic bed and breakfast charm, along with delicious dining in our restaurant, tavern and pub and a massage in our spa. Tour horse country and explore the Kentucky Bourbon Trail®. Walk to downtown Harrodsburg or see nearby Shaker Village at Pleasant Hill and the countryside of Mercer County. Just nine miles away is Danville and Centre College.
Since 1919, our family has welcomed guests to enjoy Beaumont Inn’s ambiance and style of grand Southern tradition. We are Kentucky’s oldest family-operated bed and breakfast country inn. Beaumont Inn has been honored with numerous hospitality and food awards, including the James Beard Foundation America’s Class Award in 2015 (Oscars of the food world). And we just published the sixth edition of the Beaumont Inn Classic Recipes cookbook. Come see why!
For reservations and questions, call 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST: 1-800-352-3992 or 859-734-3381 or check availability now & book online.
While we embrace history, we provide the modern luxuries you want. Experience the gentility and hospitality of this Southern inn, where you will discover:
- Well-appointed rooms in three historic buildings with many special packages
- Traditional Kentucky cuisine in the Main Dining Room restaurant including our famous yellow-legged fried chicken, two-year-old Kentucky cured country ham, corn pudding and cornmeal batter cakes
- Fine wines, spirits (70+ bourbons), draft beer and casual dining in the Old Owl Tavern or the Owl’s Nest Lounge
- Hotel service and bed and breakfast charm with many amenities to enjoy (take a photo tour!)
- Boutique Spa with massage and spa treatments
- Private meeting rooms for conferences, celebrations and banquets
- Exceptional gift shop featuring many distinctive and unique items
- Many nearby attractions including Keeneland, horse farms, historic sites and bourbon distilleries. See our Kentucky Travel Guide.
Come visit with us, experience our genuine hospitality refined through five generations of innkeeping. Whatever your vacation needs, we are delighted to be your hosts!
Dixon, Helen & Chuck Dedman
PS: Sign up for occasional email updates from us with news and special offers.