Named as one of the South’s Top 20 Charming Inns by Southern Living Magazine, Beaumont Inn has welcomed guests since 1919 to experience the best of Kentucky. Celebrate our 99th year with us during 2018! Located in the heart of bourbon and horse country, our inn receives top ratings from our guests on TripAdvisor. While our historic bed and breakfast is located in Kentucky’s oldest town, Harrodsburg, we offer plenty of modern amenities including comfortable rooms and suites, legendary Dining Room, lively Tavern, cozy Pub, outdoor pool, gathering spaces and pampering Spa.
We are an official stop on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail® (try 70 bourbons without leaving the inn!). Walk to downtown Harrodsburg or see nearby Shaker Village at Pleasant Hill and the countryside of Mercer County. Just nine miles away is Danville and Centre College. Whether you are planning a romantic getaway, family vacation or business trip, we look forward to helping you make wonderful lifetime memories.
Beaumont Inn has been honored with numerous hospitality and food awards, including the prestigious James Beard Foundation America’s Class Award (Oscars of the food world). The Beaumont Inn and the Old Owl Tavern received awards from the Bourbon Review, for the Inn, as one of the best place to stay in Bourbon Country and for the Tavern, named one of the best bourbon bars in America. (The Bourbon Review).
For reservations and questions, call 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST: 1-800-352-3992 or 859-734-3381.
Don’t forget the Inn will be closed December 23 to 27, 2018 and January 1-11, 2019.
You’ll discover so many things to do at the inn, you may not want to leave. Experience the gentility and hospitality of this Southern inn, where you will discover:
- Well-appointed rooms in three historic buildings with many special packages
- Traditional Kentucky cuisine in the Main Dining Room restaurant including our famous yellow-legged fried chicken, two-year-old Kentucky cured country ham, corn pudding and cornmeal batter cakes
- A park-like setting with walking trail, rocking chairs and swings for needed relaxation
- Fine wines, spirits (70+ bourbons), draft beer and casual dining in the Old Owl Tavern or the Owl’s Nest Lounge
- Hotel service and bed and breakfast charm with many amenities to enjoy (take a photo tour!)
- Boutique Spa with massage and spa treatments
- Private meeting rooms for conferences, celebrations and banquets
- Exceptional gift shop featuring many distinctive and unique items
- Many nearby attractions including Keeneland, horse farms, historic sites and bourbon distilleries. See our Kentucky Travel Guide.
Come visit with us, experience our genuine hospitality refined through five generations of innkeeping. Whatever your vacation needs, we are delighted to be your hosts!
Dixon, Helen & Chuck Dedman
PS: Sign up for occasional email updates from us with news and special offers.