We are open! The Tavern is currently open for dinner Tuesday through Saturday from 5:00 – 8:00 pm. The Tavern is also open for lunch on Saturday from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm. The Nest is open Friday and Saturday for dinner from 5:00 – 8:00 pm. The Main Dining Room is open Friday and Saturday for dinner from 5:00 – 8:00 pm (Tavern Menu).
Dinner and lunch reservations can be made by calling our Front Desk at 859-734-3381. The Tavern Bar is open seating, no reservation needed and we are now accepting walk-ins for tables but reservations are preferred. Guests without reservations for a table or wanting to sit at the bar should park and call 859-734-0559. Not wanting to dine in? Carryout details are below.
With COVID-19 there are however certain restrictions and new ways that we will be serving our delicious food to our guests to comply with current regulations.
For Our Dine in Guests:
- The Old Owl Tavern will be open Tuesday through Saturday nights for dinner and the Tavern will also be open on Saturday for lunch. The Nest and Main Dining Room will be open for dinner Friday and Saturday nights.
- For the Old Owl Tavern lunch menu click here – Saturday Tavern Lunch Menu.
- For the Old Owl Tavern, Nest, and Main Dining Room dinner menu click here – Tavern and Nest Dinner Menu.
- Reservations are preferred but walk-ins for tables and the bar are now accepted. To make your reservation please call our front desk at 859-734-3381. Walk-in guests and bar guests need to park and call 859-734-0559.
- Your seating options for dinner include the Tavern, Tavern patio, and Nest (when open), Main Dining Room (when open), and for lunch the Tavern and Tavern patio. Reservations for dinner will be between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm and for lunch at the Tavern on Saturday from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- All reservations will be held up to 15 minutes, after that your table will be given to another guest. Reservations are for 1.5-hour increments.
- Upon arriving for dinner, please call 859-734-0559 to ensure your table is ready. If your table is ready, please head to the front door where you will be greeted and taken to your table. Please do not wait outside the Tavern for your table.
- All our staff for your safety will be wearing masks and gloves. Due to the Governor’s order, guests must also arrive with masks that they may take off while dining. Tables will also have appropriate social distancing. Hand sanitizer will be available for your use as well.
For Our Carryout Guests:
- For Dinner Carryout: Please call 859-734-0559, Tuesday through Saturday after 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm to order your carryout dinner. Though you may order your carryout before 5:00 pm, food will not be ready for carryout till 5:00 pm. You will pick up your order from the Tavern bar.
- For Saturday Lunch Carryout: Please call 859-734-0559 on Saturday between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm to order your carryout lunch. You will pick up your order from the Tavern bar.
Thanksgiving at the Beaumont Inn:
Make your Thanksgiving easy by dining with us or taking our incredible Thanksgiving feast home with you. Guests must have a reservation to eat with us on Thanksgiving. Guests can also order ahead and take home our Thanksgiving Meal. For full details on dining with us on Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Carryout, and the Menu please click here: Thanksgiving at the Beaumont Inn.
Country Ham Specials for Tavern Dine In and Carryout Guests and our Whole Ham Autumn Sale:
- Love our Country Ham? We have great Ham Specials, click here for full details Country Ham Special.
- Want a Whole Country Ham for your family or the holidays? The Inn is selling Uncooked and Cooked Country Hams. Click here for full ordering details: Autumn Cooked Ham Special and Autumn Uncooked Ham Sale.
- Can’t travel here to dine with us? You can order our country ham online, please go to Gift Shop at Beaumont Inn.
The Beaumont Inn is open!
Our Inn is open and ready to welcome guests! For your reservation, please call 859-734-3381. Through the end of October, ALL Rooms are $130 per Night, Double Occupancy. Every Room is $130 for Two Guests regardless of Level or Day of the Week. In November, ALL rooms continue to be $130 a night on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Book your visit now! Come stay with us!
Due to COVID-19 there will be some changes to your stay, but we will still provide you a unique Kentucky experience from our award winning “yellow-legged” fried chicken and bourbon and whiskey collection to our unique antique appointed guest rooms. We are dedicated to offering you a nuanced Kentucky experience in this historic setting.
- Guests will only be able to stay in the Main Inn and Goddard Hall.
- There will not be any overnight stays on Sunday or Monday Nights.
- Our breakfast menu will still have some of our delicious southern food, but we are unable to serve a continental service at this time.
- Our Harrod Room will be closed and will not be open for coffee or tea service. Guests will have to request coffee and tea from the Dining Room. Please note as you enjoy our Parlor social distancing must be maintained for your safety. Our front porches are ready for you to relax and enjoy.
- During your stay at this time, there will be no in-service housekeeping. Fresh towels can be left by the door upon request and trash can be removed as well if left outside the door.
- Our Front Desk will take reservations for dinner and Saturday lunch when making your overnight reservation. See above for menus.
- Each room will contain two bottles of Highbridge Springs water.
- The in-room amenities at this time are Flowers, Wine, Strawberries, and our Cheese/Charcuterie Plate. Be sure to let our Front Desk know if you would like any of these in your room.
Even during these unique times, we still provide guests, our beautiful antique appointed Guest Rooms with Free Wi-fi, complimentary coffee, exquisite linens and the peace and tranquility of rural central Kentucky. As our guest you will still delight in Kentucky’s Best “from scratch,” full southern breakfast with corn meal batter cakes with homemade brown sugar syrup.
Our family offers all of this in a historic and treasured place. We look forward to showing you all the Inn and Kentucky has to offer,
Dixon, Helen & Chuck Dedman