We are so excited to be reopening the Old Own Tavern and Nest to our guests for dinner. We have missed sharing our food with every one of you.
With COVID-19 there are however certain restrictions and new ways that we will be serving our delicious food to our guests to comply with current regulations.
Starting June 17th for our Dine in Guests:
- The Old Owl Tavern and Nest will only be at a 33% capacity due to current restrictions. As those restrictions change so will our capacity.
- The Old Owl Tavern and Nest will only be open Tuesday through Saturday nights for dinner. The Tavern will not be serving lunch at this time.
- The Old Owl Tavern and Nest will have a limited menu at this time (but it still contains some of your favorites!). For our new dinner menu click here – Tavern Nest Menu 6-4-2020.
- All guests dining in MUST have a reservation. To make your reservation please call our front desk at 859-734-3381. Our front desk will start taking reservations Monday June 8.
- Your seating options include the Tavern, Tavern patio, and Nest.
- Reservations for dinner will be between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
- All reservations will be held up to 15 minutes, after that your table will be given to another guest. Reservations are for 1.5-hour increments.
- Upon arriving for dinner, please call 859-734-0559 to ensure your table is ready. If your table is ready, please head to the front door where you will be greeted and taken to your table. Please do not wait outside the Tavern for your table.
- All our staff for your safety will be wearing masks and gloves. Tables will also have appropriate social distancing. Hand sanitizer will be available for your use as well.
Starting June 17th for Our Carryout Guests:
- Please call 859-734-0559, Tuesday through Saturday after 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm to order your carryout dinner. You will pick up your order from the Tavern bar.
Beaumont Inn Reopens for Guests July 1
Our Inn will be reopening on July 1, 2020. Please call 859-734-3381 for your reservation.
Due to COVID-19 there will be some changes to your stay, but we will still provide you a unique Kentucky experience from our award winning “yellow-legged” fried chicken to our award winning bourbon and whiskey collection to our unique antique appointed guest rooms. We are dedicated to offering you a nuanced Kentucky experience in this historic setting.
- Starting in July 2020, guests will only be able to stay in the Main Inn and Goddard Hall.
- There will not be any overnight stays on Sunday or Monday Nights.
- Our breakfast menu will still have some of our delicious southern food, but we are unable to serve a continental service at this time.
- Our Harrod Room will be closed and will not be open for coffee or tea service. Guests will have to request coffee and tea from the Dining Room. Please note as you enjoy our Parlor social distancing must be maintained for your safety.
- During your stay at this time, there will be no in-service housekeeping. Fresh towels can be left by the door upon request and trash can be removed as well if left outside the door.
- Our Front Desk will take reservations for dinner when making your overnight reservation. See above for our Tavern and Nest dinner menu.
- Each room will contain two bottles of Highbridge Springs water.
- The Pool will not be open this summer.
- The in-room amenities at this time are limited to Flowers and Wine. Be sure to let our Front Desk know if you would like either in your room.
Even during these unique times, we still provide guests, our beautiful antique appointed Guest Rooms with Free Wi-fi, complimentary coffee, exquisite linens and the peace and tranquility of rural central Kentucky. As our guest you will still delight in Kentucky’s Best “from scratch,” full southern breakfast with corn meal batter cakes with homemade brown sugar syrup.
Our family offers all of this in a historic and treasured place. We look forward to showing you all the Inn and Kentucky has to offer,
Dixon, Helen & Chuck Dedman